Tuesday 27 July 2010

Marjolaine Poulin's SCRAP Project



Yesterday I was delighted to post something about renovated furniture, and today ...even more delighted to share some more! Couple of days ago I received an email from Marjolaine Poulin, french Canadian carpenter who takes pride and joy in restoring old furniture, calling it a SCRAP project. In words of Marjolaine: SCRAP project's main goal is to pick up unwanted pieces of furniture on the sidewalks/trash, restore them and  and give them a second life. My work is both practical and poetical. I can't argue with that, it really is poetical to me! I love the aspect of collecting totally unwanted pieces and giving them a second chance in life. That's the poetical part. Check out more projects at M Design's blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...