Monday 24 May 2010

Karim Rashid in Poland


This week I am going to be a little bit busy. Mostly beacause I'm setting off to Poznań for the design expo ARENA DESIGN, featuring best designers in Poland. This year the show has an extra treat for those attending - opening speach by Karim Rashid himself. I don't think I need to introduce Karim to anyone, who's interested in design, however I will show his latest work sometime soon, to build up the expectations.
I, myself, can't wait!

This year's show will be opened by one of the most creative and appreciated designers of this generation. Karim Rashid, the author of over 3,000 designs in mass production and the winner of over 300 awards has prepared a special presentation for arena DESIGN. It is entitled: "Design changes the world". The design legend will answer the participants' questions directly after the lecture and at a press conference.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...