Sunday 21 November 2010

Stamp Rugs


Couple of days ago I was contacted by Komfort and they let me know my yellow cat carpet was ready and I can choose a date to pick it up. I am definitely looking forward to that and in the meantime my cousin sent me a link to a site with really cool carpets for those in love with Great Britain. Stamp Rugs are a replica of British postage stamps and thus consist simply of the sculpted profile of the Queen and a denomination and are almost always in a single colour. When I was a teenager I used to listen to Chumbawamba and sang Farewell To The Crown. I don't think I would want to have one of these back then, but the rebel inside me is now gone and I easily picture the Queen underneath my feet in my future home...






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...