Monday 15 February 2010

My New Chair - Maple by IKER



I know I always said that my favourite chair of all times must be RAR by Ray and Charles Eames. And that it will be my chair of choice for the new apartment. On Saturday however, my friend took me to IKER, shop of a very well established Polish furniture brand. Furniture they design is simple, chic, inspired with best of the design trends and can easily stand comparison with their foreign competition.

It was indeed my lucky day because IKER had sales on their exposition furniture. Maple caught my eye with its colour first (bright yellow) and then its unique and such elegant shape. It is made from pressed wood and comes in a variety of colours. My first fully painted wall in the apartment is pale blue, so I decided to go for the bright yellow colour I first saw in the store. The set is completed with a table of similar irregular shape.





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...