Friday 25 September 2009

Wooden Headphones



I always listen to music - at work, at home, on the bus. I used to do music journalism before diving into the world of design and the passion for music remained. Silence doesn't seem too appealiong to me, I need good tunes in the background. At work I can't listen to all of my favourites, as my co-workers do not share my love for all of the bands, therefore I go for the headphones. Don't these look amazing?

The headphone company The Perfect Unison has partnered with Dutch artist Parra to produce a set of incredibly beautiful wooden headphones. The Perfect Unison x Parra headphones are being made in a limited number – only 50 are being made. The headphones are made of 9 layers of birch and was silkscreen printed by hand by Parra. (found at Look Like Good Design, description from Synthgear)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...