Thursday 23 September 2010

Sidney Polak - promo materials


Since I'm not posting too much about what's going on in the design world, let me tell make a post about the reason why. In other words let me show you what I've been up to lately. Maybe I should post a couple of things from my studio's portfolio as well, since we've designed quite a bit. The few things above are a tour poster and a ticket for Sidney Polak, one of the most sucessful Polish artist, along with the logo and business card for his record studio Chłopcy W Brzmieniu (Boys In Sound). The poster promotes his upcoming tour, I will have to make it to one of his concerts. (here's a link to my favourite song of his - works every time before I'm off to a party. The chorus - check the last minute of the video - is a true mood-setter :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...