Sunday 12 July 2009

Hapy Birthday Pop Up Cards

Today I am packing for the return trip from New York to Krakow later on this afternoon, so it's suitcases and mess all around me. But today also happens to be my birthday. I can't say I'm very excited to be spending it on a plane... The best that can happen is having a couple of free drink with the flight attendants.
I loved spending time in New York. I definitely collected tons of inspirations for the blog, so make sure you keep checking what comes next. These pop-up cards were designed by Robert Sabuda and Matthew Reinhart and ar sold by MoMA. Following the popularity and success of their line of holiday cards, best-selling children's book creators Robert Sabuda and Matthew Reinhart return with a cheerful series of bold and bright everyday pop-up cards that are prefect for any occasion.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...