Wednesday 14 October 2009

Purpose - Orange and HMV


Only a couple of days ago I was in London, walking the streets of the city I used to so much. Few years ago I was really into music, working as a music journalist, going to all possible concerts, frstivals, spending hours in HMV and Tower Records. Things and interests have changed over the years, that's why you're looking at my design blog, however I still hold a lot of sentiment towards my favourit artists. This HMV merchandising was designed by Purpose.

Orange have teamed up with retailer HMV to give entertainment fans access to more music, film and games. Purpose helped the two companies to develop positioning strategy, ideas for joint promotions and all graphics for the 'store-within-a-store'; including windows, signage, point-of-sale, uniforms and bags.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...