Tuesday 18 August 2009

Upside Down - The Sky Planter



Upside down
Who's to say
What's impossible
And can't be found
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything

These words from a song by Jack Johnson came to my mind when I saw these upside down planters at Thorsten Van Elten's website. I have to say I never thought there was a need to plant anything this way. I mean, what's wrong with planting things the way gravity intended it to. Even their own newsletter was in doubt: Cute idea, but WHY was my initial reaction. Indeed.

I'll have to think about it for a couple of days, in the meantime here's a short description from the website: We’ve turned indoor gardening quite literally on its head. The SKY PLANTER allows you for the first time to grow plants upside down inside your home or office. Using a ground breaking internal reservoir system to feed water directly to the roots, means no water evaporates or drips. We also lock in the soil so there’s no mess.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...