Monday 6 September 2010

Donna Wilson's Pillows (...and some apologies)


OK. I have been gone for quite a while. I neglected my blog-baby. I plead myself guilty.
Life became a little hectic lately as my colleagues went on holidays. In the meantime we had won some open bids and got assigned new jobs, that the Art Director (that would be me) had to deal with. I spent days and nights at work (well, almost), some of the projects were finished and I can't wait to share them here. My favourite is the caviar packaging, but I have to wait till it goes to production, before I can show it to the public. Competition never sleeps :)

To start the week on a positive and light note - lovely pillows from the redesigned site of Thorsten Van Elten, or to be precise his on-line store called Theo. I'd take both. My sofa needs some cushion entertainment.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...